Reminder for the Anxious/Depressed Creatives
- You're more than what you make.
- Your productivity does not determine your value.
- It's okay to do nothing sometimes.
- Not everything you make has to be important, significant, or even good.
- You can make things just for yourself.
- You can keep secrets for yourself, whether it's not posting some of your projects or not sharing your techniques.
- You're allowed to say no.
- You're allowed to rest.
Every single day...
Baby steps. Every single day is a new day is a new dawn. Take a helping hand, a cup of tea, a smile or a few simple lines that can make the difference for that day.